Tag: subrace

Results

  • Great Orc

    Orc population make up estimates: 20% [[Rock Orcs]], 20% [[Southern Orcs]], 20% [[Steel Orcs]], 20% [[Slaver Orcs]] 10% [[Crown Orcs]], 10% [[Scro]].Orcs make up about 75% of the total population the remaining 25% is made up of slaves. [[Orcs of …

All Tags